Quote:

Quote:

Have you any expereince tunning the Mopar performance progammable ECM I was wondering what it is. IS it just an OBD2 that moapr unlock to be easier to tune or is it just an aftermarket unit like the FAST units.

If you are referring to the AEM unit that Mopar resells, no, I have not. It is a "standalone" unit just like the FastXFI and BS3 units. I personally would carefully consider that choice. I have seen quite a few of these units on the market and have had several Mopar performance parts dealers contact me to see if I wanted to buy a unit that they couldn't sell or use.

AEM makes and EXCELLENT tuning system. The rub is making it work with a Gen III Hemi. The factory PCM is more than sufficient for the most builds.

The factory PCM is OBDII like and requires a CMR dealer for detailed tuning. The handheld Diablosport modules will allow some modifications by the owner but they are limited.

Thanks for the info. As we speak Iam planning on doing the swap. I already have the alterkation K-frame to make my life easier for the swap. So at least that is done . AS of know my plans seem to be once availble pick up a New 6.4L through mopar either complete or Long block. 6/1L intake. Lock the 6.4L cam "maybe a cam swap at this time" unless by the time i am ready to do this There is a better way to control the VCT. Use a older style computer 2010 and back so it can be tuned.

Do you have an engine dyno to tune or just a chassis dyno. Once I get everything said and done I will would like you to do the work. You seem to have a good handle on the the 3rd Gen. hemi stuff and being located in PA not to far away.