Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

So if the info from the 6.4L Apache crank thread holds true then using a 5.7L block(more of them),6.4L crank(C.I.D.),Eagle heads(flow and CR),DP or Eagle intake,good rods,5.7L 9:1 pistons (offset Eagle heads)and a custom cam to match a guy could put a pretty stout Gen 3 togther for what I would say is VERY reasonble cost.

Yes or no? :shruggy

This is basically what i was thinking about doing!

Zippy and anyone else who might know, what kind of power could a person expect to make with a combo similar to this?

HEY HANDS OFF LOL there is only one crank in the mopar inventory.hopefully they make more.
As for the power I think a .020 over 5.7 with 3.72 crank, would result in the same CID as a 6.1. So power wise should have more tq and a little less HP.

....020" over,,,???...is that possible,,,without some really thin cylinder walls...?...just asking...I have heard some different opinions...

No real world experience but I think remand engines are .020 over.

No real experience here either,,,just trying to gather some info for a build I do have going on. Seems there are alot of people interested in this build,,but,,getting any REAL info seems to be hard right now.
I had some 'basic' ideas on how to go about building one,, but,, when I talk to some people that have actually built them,,I am getting different ideas..the same old techniques with the old B/RB/A engines don't seem to apply so much....

If you like drag racing, support your local track.