Quote:

Quote:

Everybody wines about the cost of the DP intake. OK, it's 3 times the cost of a mass produced intake, but so what??? If $600 or so bucks extra is a make or break for an engine build? you have no business building the motor in the first place.

Did you ever see what INDY charges for the Big Block Bath Intake or Tunnel Ram for Predator Heads? I consider this intake in the same caliber. It's a high end limited demand intake....bottom line. Those type of parts are always more expensive.

Plus, do you really think Chrysler Coporate really cares about cost savings for such a part of low importance to their grand plan?

Thanks for your reply,,,,I believe you mean..everybody WHINES (not 'wines'...wine is what you drink when you are happy and possibly celebrating a joyous event or happening)...I am NOT whining about the cost,,ready to buy,,CAN'T FIND ONE AVAILABLE,,,as for "no business building it in the first place"...engine building is my business,,,just trying to find where the parts are available. Thuck you very much.

Not bagging on you Chapper. My appologies. It seems every Gen 3 Hemi post has complaints about the DP intake cost & it's played. It is what it is & that's that. I wish I knew where there were some to help you. I got mine from Indy as well.

Good catch on the "wine vs. whine. I pride myself on correct spelling & that one got past me. LOL!!