Just a feeler here, maybe I'll start a separate thread once I have this up and running but.....

What level of interest would there be in a "plug and play" or near "plug and play", engine management system to swap a Gen III Hemi into an older vehicle or street rod? There would be several options for this system:
Option 1 -. Complete kit including wiring harness, cable driven throttle body, throttle cable and fully programmable EMS with a base/startup tune already loaded.

Option 2 -The EMS with a base/startup tune and a labeled "do it yourself" harness. Purchaser would be required to obtain a cable drive throttle body and adapt it to the factory or aftermarket manifold of their choice as well as splice into existing harness or obtain electrical connectors and splice on to the provided 8-12' labeld harness(i.e. injector plugs, crank and cam pos plugs, temp and oil press sensor etc.)

Option 2 would be less expensive but require more effort.

I have utilized these systems for many years and would also be available to provide remote/email tuning of these systems if the owner felt the self tuning feature was too complicated or just wanted to squeak out every last once of HP.

Please let me know if there is any interest in this type of system? I have a spare 5.7 truck engine here that I would consider documenting the entire procedure as well as testing it on our dyno if there is enough interest. It is a junkyard "pullout" complete with harness.

The benefits of this system are that you would not need to buy an aftermarket ignition system, aftermarket intake, plug wires, carb etc. You could literally take a junkyard engine, pull the factory harness, splice in this labeled harness, power the EMS and supply a vacuum reference and away you go.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Right now option#2 would be priced around $1600 and I suspect option #2 would be close to $1900 (but this is only a guess based on past experience - I have not priced the Mopar wiring harness connectors and don't know if they are even available....)