Quote:

Quote:

Thanks for the info. As we speak Iam planning on doing the swap. I already have the alterkation K-frame to make my life easier for the swap. So at least that is done . AS of know my plans seem to be once availble pick up a New 6.4L through mopar either complete or Long block. 6/1L intake. Lock the 6.4L cam "maybe a cam swap at this time" unless by the time i am ready to do this There is a better way to control the VCT. Use a older style computer 2010 and back so it can be tuned.

Do you have an engine dyno to tune or just a chassis dyno. Once I get everything said and done I will would like you to do the work. You seem to have a good handle on the the 3rd Gen. hemi stuff and being located in PA not to far away.

Sounds like you've done your homework! We can't tune the 6.4 pcm yet so going with the 2010 or older PCM is a wise choice. Actually, if you can get a 2008 or older PCM to work you will be better off (2009 and up do not have functioning VE tables).
... just a chassis dyno

I actually do quite a bit of email tuning too, so if distance is an issue, as long as you have a wideband or access to a local chassis dyno I can remote tune you.

In your case NY is relatively close and we can get you on our dyno.

And as far as a supercharger I am not partial, Maggie, Kenne Bell, Vortech or Procharger we do them all and the all look sweet! Here's my personal favorite as far as "clean" looking goes a Maggie on a 10 Chally (5.7 vvt) w/spray

Thank for the info on the PCM, I will keep that in mind while hunt down parts.