Quote:

Quote:

With the dist front cover, I guess you can run like a MSD 7 series ignition then? Does anyone make a notor plate for them or does one need to fab up one themselves? We are hanging up the small block motors we are running and putting together 2 of the 5.7 hemis for our bracket cars. We have 3 early engines sitting on stands in our shop.

NHRAmarks partner made my motor plate. here is his email

Bob.Ette@aeicnc.com

there is a problem that needs to be addressed and i could post pictures later. it involves useing a bbchevy water pump. on my water pump, the outlet is very close to the balancer. i am solving this by cutting 1/2inch out of the "legs" moving the whole water pump closer to the water plate. i may have pictures after this weekend of the mod.

another idea would be to do what member Steff did. he uses a remote pump and his motor plate is tapped for AN fittings.

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...&PHPSESSID=

ok, so i bought a cheap water pump off ebay for $110 free shipping. i bought this perticular one because you can put the inlet on either side. so when i bolted it up, the inlet was to close to the pulley, also i couldnt fit my rad with the HHR fan in there

6942529-movie1012.jpg (187 downloads)

Gen 3 power 6.22@110, 9.85@135
Follow @g3hemiswap on instagram

performance only racing, CRT, ultimate converter, superior design concepts, ThumperCarbs