Quote:

Lets say I want to build a bracket motor out of one of these next year, where can I look at after market rods, pistons, and crank? Does anyone make an aluminum rod for them? Forged crank? Forged blower pistons? Mechanical cam? I run a nostalgia series, and been thinking of running 6-71 blown race motor on E85 with mechanical injection.

All the ads I look at say crank rods and pistons, but, since hardly any specifiy forged, I assume they are cast junk...And not worth my time or money. I don't want a stock replacement time bomb either. Just looking for some links that have more info than your basic BS that I keep reading over and over....And why do I need a reluctor wheel on the crank, I am thinking I don't, but figured I would ask?

I am a dealer for PWR racing engines who specialize in the Gen III Hemi's. I can get you either stock 6.1 forged, Callies, Manley or SCAT cranks as well as rods and pistons. Yes, you can get forced induction pistons or a complete rotating assembly in all the common strokes.
I guess you can make your own crank trigger but why?