Well, I should be going to Irwindale Thursday for some shakedown passes. I do have some bad news though and it means a lot of work for me. It seems I am driving through the converter. "Thanks Ryan", for building me too much power for this 8" converter. Me and Sloan were talking and we think if I raise the RPM and shift light it won't seem that bad. So I will be trying that. Shift light was set at 6000 for break in, but pretty much does not go off when I am standing on it and going through the gears. So, I raised the shift light to 6400 and set the max RPM limit at 6900 in the MSD.

If it does not work ok like that, I will be removing the headers and trans and changing to the 10" TA Converter I have and then see if ATI might work with me on a larger converter. The TA converter is a "good one" I saved from the Demon. I bought a spare and it was in the car when I sold it, but I liked this one better. This 8" is as tight as they can make it, they told me when I bought it.

I am VERY happy with the motor so far. I finally transfered the ignition to the Crank Trigger and she drives great, idles so nice at stop lights and no leaks of trans/ engine or cooling system. I have zero issues driving it to Irwindale, laying down some passes and then driving home.

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT