Quote:

It sure looks like Ryan is the type of guy that goes the extra mile, always allot better when you have somebody like that on your side.

Also , "" And on top of that, you would think that if they did screw up they would move mountains to make it right and compensate you to boot.""

This is to enlighten you on how humble Ryan is.....I had a hard time stretching the rod bolts to .006-.0064 thousands because I stretch EVERY bolt one at a time with the stretch gauge installed. Those custom age 625+ bolts are monsters. I had to weld extra metal on my special tool I fabbed up TWICE because it kept bending. This is a 7/16".

Anyhow I asked that the bolts be replaced because I was a very small amount uncertain whether I got some too close to the yeild point with all the struggling trying to keep the motor from moving and the stretch gauge moving around and so on.

That's all I asked for and R&R Refused. So Ryan paid for them and never even told me. I found a reciept for $417.00 in with the rods that they had the balls to charge. That is lower than whale DoDo.

I had the motor together and I was happy with it and it was completely their fault that it had to come apart. The LEAST they could do is start me out with like new parts. Instead I get rods that were obviously not well cared for and Ryan had to PAY for new bolts.

Thanks Ryan.

5884786-MVC-092F.JPG (274 downloads)

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT