We finally got the lifters that were promised to us, something like 8 months ago, from the people that took over Crane Cams (Ryan, correct me if I am wrong).

They are a little unconventional in that they do not have all that shrouding over over the lifter wheel. I think the OEM's and aftermarket want that depending on the Block. Depending on how big the oil gallery feed/intersection is. With the R3 48 Deg block the lifter is dry or the machinest puts the oil feed in and it is precise and controlled and usually a lot smaller. So there are no issues uncovering the oil gallery. Also the semi edge orfice/oil feed is on the side, away from the block oil feed so it will never intersect and overfeed the pushrod.

These are a short travel lifter with race valving. The plunger only has .050 travel and they want them preloaded .012 to .025. I am at .025 because I ordered my Pushrods slightly too long.

This is basically a race hydraulic roller mopar lifter with a straight Small block Chevy link bar. C/C is 1.56, same as Small Block Chevy.

6067537-MVC-166F.JPG (246 downloads)
Last edited by dragrcr97; 07/03/10 09:19 PM.

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT