Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i guess no W series heads will bolt on now...?

that is alot of milling...

those bell house openings wont effect sfi...
as far as trans,flexplate,converter?
I realise it will let heat out..but if there is a trans failure..it migh fubar the block...?
(mount hole pads..)

did you do the lifer bores /* ..or where they already done...?

cheaspt.

There are pics of the 10 bolt INDY heads on page 5....

This was a tall deck "673" 48 degree block, so the lifter bores were already machined if that is what you are asking, although I do have capability to put lifter bores in a blank bore block, in fact I just did one for a dirt track racer last month.

I've done the window milling on the bellhousing to alot of blocks, in fact some of the 9" deck Nascar R3 blocks came W/ window mills from MP & were ran in Nascar competition like that. Have never heard anyone question their safety.

Ryan,

I tried to e-mail twice BUT it got kicked back both times. Used the RyanJ and info@ adresses. I would call but I am in Iraq.

I was wondering how much it would be for the lightening program (I have a TallDeck Siamesed R-3) and also do you have anything for lightening the W9-RP heads any more than they are.

Do you think there as any questionable areas that might need to be addressed in the lightening of a Block that is going to be used with twin-turbos. Probably 25-30psi boost?

If you like e-mail me at dakfink@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Kenny

Hey Kenny,

Thanks for what you do for this country. My brother is there with you.