I am sorry, but I probably will not dyno the motor. I thought about it but I do not have anything pressing me to do it. I would rather take my time and put the motor in the Valiant and build the headers and get it running.

One other thing that happened resently I want to touch on. There is NOTHING I like more than taking a fully assymbled motor and having to GRIND on something inside it.

It seems Indy's Crap Machine Work got me too. The #2/7 cylinder Exhaust PR hole is out of place on these heads. Indy 360-1 245RP CNC heads. I was adjusting the lifter preload and thought something felt funny when I depressed the rocker and compressed the lifter plunger and moving the Pushrod. Felt kind of scrunchy. After careful examination I discovered the PR hole is offset toards the center of the motor and the pushrod is hitting. ALL others are centered and I had already checked this and everything seemed good. I had already mocked up TWICE and everything looked good and I know Ryan already did it once too as he remarked about the PR clearance. I was going to live with it because it did not seem that bad,,,,,,,but I then realised that the interfearence was actually pushing the whole rocker over and that would have been a disaster if I had run it. SO..........out comes the die grinder with a 4" long alumimum cutter after careful Prep with rags and so on and using the shop vac to catch as much as possible. Of course you cannot get it all and had to clean up what I could and hope the oil filter gets the rest..................Oh well. Live and learn. That is a good head but somehow they cannot get everything right no matter what! #@$%&@#

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT