Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

i guess no W series heads will bolt on now...?

that is alot of milling...

those bell house openings wont effect sfi...
as far as trans,flexplate,converter?
I realise it will let heat out..but if there is a trans failure..it migh fubar the block...?
(mount hole pads..)

did you do the lifer bores /* ..or where they already done...?

cheaspt.

There are pics of the 10 bolt INDY heads on page 5....

This was a tall deck "673" 48 degree block, so the lifter bores were already machined if that is what you are asking, although I do have capability to put lifter bores in a blank bore block, in fact I just did one for a dirt track racer last month.

I've done the window milling on the bellhousing to alot of blocks, in fact some of the 9" deck Nascar R3 blocks came W/ window mills from MP & were ran in Nascar competition like that. Have never heard anyone question their safety.

Ryan,

I tried to e-mail twice BUT it got kicked back both times. Used the RyanJ and info@ adresses. I would call but I am in Iraq.

I was wondering how much it would be for the lightening program (I have a TallDeck Siamesed R-3) and also do you have anything for lightening the W9-RP heads any more than they are.

Do you think there as any questionable areas that might need to be addressed in the lightening of a Block that is going to be used with twin-turbos. Probably 25-30psi boost?

If you like e-mail me at dakfink@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Kenny

I'll email you some pricing on lightening an R3.... it's probably not as expensive as some may think... We are just bit more than what Dart gets to do their Little M blocks & we get almost double the weight out they do (granted the MP blocks have alot more excess metal to move than the Dart blocks but, $ per lb we are way cheaper)