If you think about it NOBODY wants to rework their product. These rods clearly show this. They just thrashed them out and sent them back to me with little care or attention to detail. They even dropped one of the rods and did not even bother to deburr it where they dinged it and they did a really terrible job of packaging them and I don't think they even insured them.

In fact, when they came back, they were better but no where near what would be acceptable. Before, most if not all were +.007 on the one side (chamfer) and -.007 on the other side for a slope of .014 .....Now, the worst one is shown above, .010 slope. The next best one would probably be about .005 slope (based on my measurments,still not good enough) and the 2 best ones would probably be within .001 slope with a few in between. So I could probably use 2 of them after they were supposedly fixed.

Yes, these Rods from R&R Racing Products will never go in my Motor. Now I have to do a complete teardown to the bare block and rebalance the crank, AS WELL AS wait 6-8 weeks for a new set of rods (if I am lucky).

NEVER use these Guys : R&R Racing Products or R & R Connecting Rods
http://www.rrconnectingrods.com/

SRT DEMON ONE SEAT