OK to answer the question OF why no one has built anything even close to this before.

It has been the lack of availability of parts. Especially BLOCKs. I knew several years ago you could build at least a 482cui SBM.

I even ordered a 48* Siamese Tall Deck block. After 8 months of waiting I canceled the order and bought one used.(Got lucky) Since then supposedly mopar has finally straightened their SmallBlock mess out BUT from what I hear they are still an order and wait item. The X-block I have no clue what ever became of that??

As far as Indy?? I thought they were using Mopar Blocks and if they weren't available how could they be building anything??

But the rest of the pieces have always been available. Just about any Crank, Rod,Piston company will make you whatever you want now-a-days.

Heads the W-9s are still available I thing BUT that are a bit pricey to get them completely set-up.

I have a set of W9-RP's I am going to use on a Turbo Motor and those were $4000 with just the valve springs and retainer/locks. Luckily it was all new stuff.

Most of the stuff I have, was from people finding me, NOT me finding the parts. I found the block, after that I had people calling me asking me if I was interested in XXX-Part cause they heard i was building XXX-engine.

There is just not enough sharing of good information and bad advertising.

Just like Indy; they have been advertising BIG cui small-blocks for a long time. How was anyone to know they could still build them when NO-ONE could get Mopar Blocks for almost 2 yrs. If they had a stash of them. They should have stated as such in their ads. I would have Bought one.

Definitely not as big a lack of Money issue, With the money I still see being spent on cars.

I have heard several people with money to spend say they wish that Mopar had more available for Small blocks. I tell them it's all there you just have to dig and ask questions to find it.