DO NOT SELL THE 72!!!

Sell the Superbird and restore the RoadRunner. Someone posted that you will NEVER be able to buy another one if you regret it (and you will) BUT you will be able to buy another Superbird if you get the itch.

I'm not a numbers guy per se (I would never do a numbers car, even if I could afford it, not because I don't like them, but because I would wreck it by driving it) but I definitely see the value in it and appreciate the guys that do it.

This car is in a really weird category. Say you asked a casual Mopar guy what he would rather have, and yeah, he would probably say a 70 Hemi Cuda over the 72 6pac 1 of 1 RoadRunner. BUT ask the hardcore car collector or hardcore Mopar guy who can appreciate what the car is and most would tell you they would take the 72 in a heartbeat. If I was in the market for a high end Mopar this car would be at the top of my list (72 RR are my favorite B-Body)

If you are bent on selling (which I don't think you are) it might be worth contacting a guy like Jay Leno to see if he would be interested, he's into the rare stuff, you never know.