Quote:

Yes, I agree with all that though personally I would value this 1 of 4? '72 V code RR's far above the last of the 246 built in 1971 (even if there were no '72 v codes)

Dave

Again, agreed.

I was referring to the snub that 72s get. If we were talking about a 71, either the last V-code made or the only one made before the option being cancelled, estimates would be noticeably higher.

Everyone has their favourite year/style/etc. For some members to feel the need to comment that this doesn't have the 'it' for them, so be it but I'm sure everyone doesn't think the same about their favourite.

If I knew the only 72 V-code RR would be at Carlisle, restored or not, I'd walk right by a row of 71 Hemi Challengers and 70 Coronet R/Ts to see it.

This car has been somewhat of an urban legend for sometime and now the owner has come forward to discuss possibly selling it, sharing info, pictures, etc. Some of the responses have been petty, pointless and for one particular member, outright stupid.

I'm not the only one who would like to see more about this car. Hopefully Larry will continue to share.

Mike.