Quote:

Quote:

I am going to move my sons 71 this weekend and get some more pics first part of next week

Larry

Hi Larry,

Does your car have, or had, the small GTX badges? I'm wondering if the decision to cancel the GTX as a separate model and group it with the 440 option was made after your car was built.

Thanks,

Mike.

1 fender has been replaced, the car has some funky 70's pinstriping that someone put on it. There is no signs of GTX emblems being on the other fender or trunk lid, so I am not sure if they have been removed or were never there, According to the paperwork I have the decision to make the 72's RR/GTX was any car with a 440 engine for all cars. So hard to say if the were there or not. Although the other funny thing is the car does not have torque boxes on the car even though every other 72 440 car I have looked at has them. But I am not sure about the other 72 6 pack chargers I never looked for them. I actually have a set of NOS rear torque boxes that I was going to put on the car when I restored it but I don't think I will do that now.

Larry