Quote:

Quote:

If the '72 Road Runner was mine, I would sit down and figure out what it would cost to restore it properly. Then double that number. Hopefully the Superbird could be sold to cover that number. Sell the Superbird to finance the '72 resto and have some cash left over as a cushion if the restoration runs over budget.

There is no way I would sell a nice superbird driver in order to restore a non-numbers 72 bbody.........granted the 72 is rare, but all that makes it stand out is a V in the VIN......the superbird is known all over the world as the ultimate muscle car.......if single i would mortgage everything to get one to enjoy for a year or two...then recoup my money and have the memories!

Besides...can you really prove without a doubt that a 72 V code was actually made....that the VIN/tag is not an error? what does galen say on it? surely a car like that has been eyeballed by the guru?

Who are you trying to kid ,everything you touch ends up for sale and you come right out and say that is what you do right in your reply ...

The VIN tag as an error ?? , explain the fendertag then , if the fendertag had an E86 on then this scenario you keep trying to pass off would be more believable.

What happened , did you get beat out of this car in the past ?