Well,I am not in the market so it would be an unfair judgement,because there are two ways to buying a car,one, that you absolutely have to have and are not worried if you overpay and that most likely have no intentions on selling,therefore would pay more to obtain if need be.
Two,you scan the classifieds,forums,ebay,etc for what seems like a real good deal,and if can be had,you buy with the attitude that you can use and enjoy for awhile then flip,restore and sell,or plain out flip it.Unfortunately there is more of that going on than true hobbiest.
But,to answer your question,if I was in the market,and saw this car,yes,because I do like them alot,and knowing it is a real V code,my honest offer would be around the $25-30k range.As some say about the added value of the sunroof,as I said,I don't like them so it does not reflect in my price offer,and wish it did'nt have one,ntm,now because of the sunroof there has to be a full vinyl top which I also don't like.But,you don't have a choice,it's on that car.
I greatly think that if it did have its numbers motor/tranny that it could add a good amount to it.
If I owned it already,I would have an awfull hard time parting with it.
Back in the high market price 04-07 I had an offer of a pretty large sum for my AAR,which still is in project form,that most would have jumped at,more than 4 times what I paid for it.
I did'nt want the money,I want the car.
Finished value,that is a tuff call,there is and never will be somthing to compare it.It's a roll of the dice if you auction it,and me personally would never take the risk unless it was a reserve type like Mecum and I could take it back home.Look what happened to that 70 Stage1 Buick factory showcar that supposably had an appraisal of $1,850,000,ran with no res and only sold for $72k,then was on the bay at a dealer for $299k BIN.That particular crowd on hand only wanted to pay such.
To put it on Ebay with a high res to see what it could bring is a bad gauge to me, as you cannot determine the value with such a minimal exposure of only 10 days max.The certain person or persons might not be looking that particular week on the bay.
If I could obtain this car,I would pay that much,$25-30k even if this whole Moparts forum agreed that it was only worth that much restored,I would be proud to own it regardless,even at a so called loss.You are not talking about any more you are going to see,that is it,I would love to have something noone else does,regardless of its estimated value.
Again,would sell the Superbird instead of this car,be different!!!