Quote:

When you own a car like Larry's 72 that is a low production # car most people assume it is a clone. 90% of the public can't read a fender tag or really care about the production #'s. This car has the Best colors and great options and top it off with the 440+6 on the hood it would be an AWESOME ride. DON'T SELL get it on the road as is, ENJOY it a little, then decide. You will be amazed how much people will love the car in UNRESTORED condition. They will walk right by the $100,000 resto to look at the dings and dent and original paint of a 40 year old Mopar! I take my unrestored 71 hemi out and it does just that...

Agreed! How much money and effort would it take to put the 72 dated motor in the car and drive it as is? It seems like it'd be worth doing...........Granted if you did sell it someone would end up taking it all apart and what you did spend would mostly be for nothing but It sure would be sweet to drive the car, even for a short time. Then if you decided you really want to sell it then fine.

PLUS, right now it seems socially aceptable to drive cars with a "Patina" to them, hell, I too would walk past a row of restored car's to see what's so special about a faded ole GTX sitting at the end of a row. ~check this out....the only 72 6-pack GTX in the world!...............Yup, I can hear it now (how cool would that be)

Good luck in what-ever you decide!