Hey Larry,

I have no idea what your car is worth but what a cool car. For years I heard of these 72 pack cars and to this day I have never set eyes on one. Most don't know it but I am a big fan of 72s. I feel I have collected some neat cars. While some may not agree I feel your car is the pinicle car of 1972 and is truly unique. I would love to know the history of the 5 known pack cars. Your car being a pack car with a sunroof is just awesome. I hope to see the car one day. Hopefully someone can do it up right for all to enjoy. Good luck to you

On a side note, I have a iron Six Pack manifold that I bought years ago from a guy in Jersey. It had been sand blasted but in its nooks and crannies and embedded in its pores is BLUE PAINT. It was the same price as any other manifold and I bought it to use. I don't think I gave it a second thought till I got it home and really looked at it. It doesn't have a trace of orange on it. Kinda corny I know but for me it is my little connection. It just sits on a shelf.