Question????

Since many bring up this is a 72 and even being what it is makes it worth less then some....what about the Red 73 Pilot Charger Car complete and running for approx 10k here on moparts.

Of course not a V code car but a rare car, and seems it was or is a hard sell at 10k.

With this 72 not having the org motor ect at 35 plus K I must ask where is the line drawn on incorrect cars of any body style.

As time goes on it seems more and more are willing to accept a non matching car, a clone when in my simple opinion all these cars are like a watered down drink.

Is the car really worth the big money without the org motor?

I really feel the only mopars still worth the big money are the correct # matching, fender tag correct cars because they have earned there worth either by luck, or care of the prior owner.

All the rest is just the watered down drink....As much as I like and would like to own the 72 here, isnt it really one would be buying whats left of the last 72 v code car as in reality isnt it just part of the org car it was at one time.

Of coures another correct unstamped "warrenty" block could pop up but is there facts to support this on the majority of cars with this claim...no.

What people feel the car is worth and what one is will to lay out in cash is very much wo different things.

I say just as others, yes ebay sucks but its a good way to gauge the market value world wide...Id toss it on the bag and let it run with a high reserve, your highest bidder clearly will be the one who wants the car the most and if it dont hit your reserve you still have a real world figure to consider.