Quote:

Quote:

I am going to move my sons 71 this weekend and get some more pics first part of next week

Larry

Hi Larry,

Does your car have, or had, the small GTX badges? I'm wondering if the decision to cancel the GTX as a separate model and group it with the 440 option was made after your car was built.

Thanks,

Mike.

It's not an RS but an RM vin # so it was a done deal plus I have seen those "small" badges on other 72's and even on 74's on the sides of the hood. My U code 72 had them on the fenders but it was repainted once,so who knows...

On the other hand I have been following this thread and I am biased cause a 72 Runner is the last of the muscle cars and IMO one of the best looking and handling B-body. The 3800 views about a 72 RR says it all. This truly is a collector piece where rare equates to value $40K I feel is obtainable even in this market....A sunroof V-code 72 RR? Yeah I'd walk right past every A-12 and Hemi cuda ever built to see this awesome beast,although I may stop at the 63-5 B-body max wedge and Hemi cars along the way. Awesome car Larry and Thanks for sharing and I can't imagine that since this post there have not been a few legitimate offers.