Quote:

My OPINION is that Andy Masny or Tom Cannon must own this car! Knowing these guys, they would do the car it's proper justice. C'mon guys, start selling your junk and get it going.. This is the Holy Grail..

MB

I totally agree. But Andy loves his wife, and he can't get lucky with the RR. I love the car. I think it's the Holy Grail of 72's as well. Great color, great engine, trans and rear...but the roof, that's the coolest !! Guy's even in this economy that thing has to be worth at least 50. Somebody would not, in myopinion, buy the car and restore it for an investment. You buy the 71/72 Plymouth B Bodies for the love of the car. I never knew they built a 71 Hemi GTX with a sunroof, so I threw a Hemi in mine. There are many 72 Road Runners out there, and many have their numbers parts still. There are even more without their numbers parts. That being said, the cool factor only goes so far in the world of real money exchanging hands. I changed my mind. $35 as is(EDIT--back to 50, this thing has a ton of cool factors). Add the NOS stuff, tack on another 5-10K. I obviously am in love with the body style. I've had my 71 Sunroof GTX for 29 years. Good luck, cool car. I say Andy or one of the Cannons should park it in their garage. Who knows, maybe it could be the next F.A.S.T. record holder?

Last edited by sunroofgtx; 12/23/11 05:08 AM.

Join the quickest team in motorsports. Team FireCore. CustomWiresets.com