Quote:

Quote:

When it comes to Roadrunners this 72 6/pk surely must be considered the Pintacle of all Roadrunners ever made, the greatest-grandest last one of them all. Hopefully someone will buy this irreguarded roadrunner immediately somehow and perform its well deserved proper restoration, instead of being Garaged forever...

I don't get this line of thinking....

All this car represents(in my eyes) is just a trickling on of the 71's..I just don't get the whole mystique about it.. That doesn't really mean too much to me, frankly. To put this car in a higher category than a bad ass A12 car or a hemi car in my eyes is just silly. But that's just me and my opinion. Yes, the lack of the orig motor hurts it.

I remember a few years ago I saw a 1967 Coronet440 hemi car that was a factory car. The guy was selling it for about the same price as a 67 Hemi R/T. No one was jumping to buy it. How rare was it? How about a 1 of 1. It doesn't get any more rare than that.

On the other hand cars like the 70 Charger500 Hemi car is very special. Its a 1 of 1. Its a promo car. The vin is 100001. That type of stuff makes it for me. This 72 car is unique, but doesn't hold the same "it" for lack of a better word.

Get as much as you can for it, its a rare car nontheless.

MB

To me, the combination of a 440+6 and a sunroof...a rare enough combination anyway along with the 72 build year make this the ultimate 71-72 B body....and the ultimate mopar for those of us who are partial to this body style

addict:to devote or surrender (oneself) to something habitually or obsessively ....hmmmm