Quote:

Quote:

Man I sure am glad I am not into all this numbers crap. Pretty much any old Mopar can have a hemi or 6 bbl stuffed into it and you can then go out and beat the snot out of it.

And isnt that the whole point of these things?

you can do the SAME THING with a REAL ONE!.. i do IT ALL THE TIME as ALL MINE ARE THE REAL DEAL!.... DRAG RACING my 19K mile hemi car on friday nights 13:20@105 stone stock.. and they are WORTH BIG BUCKS.. unlike another WITHOUT the little INSIGNIFICANT VIN CODE..! nuff said..

I could care less about the VIN codes. They are all the real deal. A Satellite with a 440 6 bbl shoved into it with decent running gear is every but as fun to drive as one that came with the "proper " letter in the VIN. My 70 Coronet is supposedly a " 1 of 1 " car. Why? I guess because no one else wanted to buy one like it. Rare? I guess. Popular. Hardly. Valuable? To me it is. To others who cares?

If I wanted an investment I would buy gold. I wanted fun so I bought Mopars. I dont expect to make a dime off them. All I want to do is have fun with them and leave the high dollar stuff and the cat fights that go along with them to others.

I do admit the long time debates over the font of the engine stamps, what fender tag is real or fake or how much spray paint should be on a battery ground cable is entertaining.

77 Macho Power Wagon LWB factory 440 70 Coronet 440 N code 3 speed