Quote:

A good long read...but has anyone forked over any cash yet for the great car that needs to be saved here???

And the only other thing I can say is everyone acts like this car just popped up, clearly this car is semi well known I find it odd the owner dont have a "call me first" list of possible buyers.

Read from page one on up, the car goes from ok to some to great from the same later in the post.

All the posts about the motor trans being removed, the car might of been set to be crushed...baaa.

Not putting the car on ebay????? We all see and complain of what overpriced junk sells for, so still why not put a crazy reserve and look for the check writer?

But here again, I dont see the car snatched up yet...reading all the posts I still dont think anyone here has an idea what its worth, its the amount that changes hands is what matters, this post and all the rest concerning this car is internet fodder.

I dont see any posts that ma mopar or any auto related museum is beating the doors down for this car so time will tell when, where and what happens to this car.

Im just waiting for one of these experts to write the 45k check and go from there....I dont see it happening.

What really are the pros and cons of this car? Start a list....

Maybe he has been offered $45k and that isn't the # in his head that will take the car???

Maybe he hasn't really decided to let it go yet???

Deals on more expensive cars don't happen within a few days, I have bought and sold cars in the higher price range and usually there is long distance involved, banking issues, etc...