Quote:

Quote:

Dave, I'm a customer of yours and I do appreciate some of your products but I don't appreciate your arrogance to anybody that try's to reason with you.

Quote:

If your patronage is based on how I react to your instigating remarks, you might be better served to get your products somewhere else. Sorry but I refuse to prostitute who and what I am for the almighty $$$. The subtle threat of not using our products if I don't cower to your remarks doesn't affect me in the least. I have never dangled any "perceived power". I simply have stated the facts about what ECS is licensed to provide.

What about this Dave, "I'm a customer of yours and I do appreciate some of your products", sounds like a threat to you? I was just identifing myself a little better for you...

Can you address this:
Sure, you have stated the facts about what ECS is licensed to provide but you do it in a way like you are the one in charge of weather or not you can ruin what an original broadcast sheet does for documenting real original cars with your counterfeit sheets and you could do that IF you wanted to because Chrysler officially authorized you to do so?

And:
You know what a negative effect it would have if you did offer them and that is why you don't, but quit acting like you might.

And:
You should put your efforts into detecting fake sheets since you are the expert at faking them. I don't think anybody here would argue with you if you were to become the Official Chrysler Licensed fake broadcast sheet detector!

Thanks,
Eric
email eric@musclemopars.com
715-426-HEMI (Shop)
612-669-CARS (Cell and Texts)

Go to my Moparts "Profile" to see my web site