Quote:

Thanks for answering most of those questions Dave. Just to clarify, the sheets you made were basically copies of existing sheets you had, no information was changed or had to be guessed at, right?

Hi Tav,
These have never been used for any form of impropriety whatsoever. We do not sell them, barter them or give them away. As I stated earlier, they do not even register on my radar as an item of importance. One of the members here assumed that these were made simply to "fool" someone. The underlying reality for these being reproduced was because I was actually the fool! When I purchased my Black Cuda, I had no involvement or knowledge of the Chrysler industry at all! I bought the car because I was told by the "establishment" that it had the original build-sheet and window sticker! I remember thinking, "How could I go wrong!" Upon receiving the car (purchase from viewing a video; sight unseen) I realized that what I had bought was original paperwork and a non-original car. It had incorrect reproduction parts throughout the entire vehicle. It even had a General Motors Master Cylinder on it! The point is that I learned very quickly that "paperwork" could be just as mis-leading as it was beneficial. Most of the logic I have used in this thread comes from my own School of hard knocks. I don't have a problem admitting how stupid and naive I was to the industry back in 2002. In essence it was the driving force that made ECS what it is today. I am actually grateful for what was originally perceived as a bad situation. Regardless of what BSRICK or FAKE71HEMICUDA has assumed about our company, there has always been a larger picture for what ECS has done. Self gratification resulting from a (lessor) residual benefit is not always a bad thing! (Off to Church to pray for my "documentation" downfall.)