The Cushion line, that is what the seat line was called back in the 60s and 70s at the production plant I work at. There was more that one person on the cushion line and there was racking to store a quantity of seats already put together. Ever wonder why nearly all broad cast sheets can be read through the springs. To put the Broadcast sheet into the springs is also an engineered trash can. Why did chrysler put a rolled up broadcast sheet that you can not read on the back of a glove box taped on.Maybe to just get ride of the sheet before it was installed into the body of the car.The I.P line would of read it before during assembly. It would of been taped already. Someone might of just rolled it up to get it from hanging down past the glove box so no one would see it useing the tape that was used to hold it up already. The putting of broadcast sheets in vehicle seats now is likely not done because the seats are already sub.assembled and shipped to the plant already built. No need for a broad cast sheet with the seats they just need a sequence number.

This is not one hundred percent accurate of how Chrysler did this, but it is very close to what happened at the Automotive plant I worked at in the past.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY