Quote:

Quote:

Without it you don't know everything your car is supposed to be and with it you have the blueprint to change a "changed" car back to original.

Sorry to ruin your theory but I didn't use the Broadcast sheet as a reference to restore the car AT ALL. The vehicle was simply a rolling example of reproduction (aka fake) parts and pieces. If you understood the context of my post, the "correct" paperwork only added extra cost and pseudo value to an incorrect car! I paid top dollar for it (at the time) and STILL had to invest over $200K to straighten things out.

I understood the context of your post completely. You said that you bought the car thinking what could go wrong because it had all of the correct paperwork. So you DID care that it had paperwork and expected a car that was correct and documented by the paperwork. So WHY??? did you NOT use the paperwork as a reference to restore it then??? The paperwork added value to your car as it should but you failed to do your homework and personally inspect the car before you bought it and negotiate a price for it that was fair based on what you expected. If you had to spend $200K to just "straighten things out" then you really got taken...

Thanks,
Eric
email eric@musclemopars.com
715-426-HEMI (Shop)
612-669-CARS (Cell and Texts)

Go to my Moparts "Profile" to see my web site