Quote:

I think what the original poster is trying to do sounds kinda neat... We've all spent countless hours with our resource materials decoding build sheets...it's educational and a lot of fun...I've decoded mine 2 or 3 times and I always seem to learn something new...Doing it in reverse sounds like a real challenge...Get the parts books, service manuals, data tag info & so forth, all together and have at it!

As for ECS...In light of their philisophical position on build sheets, I do applaud their decision not to reproduce them. There are just too many gray areas.

But he already HAS reproduced them, just decided not to offer them for sale! The way I see it Dave used this thread to make his final decision NOT to sell them, though they will always be out there now. Don't forget that we are just caretakers of these cars and they WILL be passed onto someone else eventually, or maybe Dave thinks he is going to live forever?

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!