Quote:

I bought the car because I was told by the "establishment" that it had the original build-sheet and window sticker! I remember thinking, "How could I go wrong!" Upon receiving the car (purchase from viewing a video; sight unseen) I realized that what I had bought was original paperwork and a non-original car. It had incorrect reproduction parts throughout the entire vehicle. It even had a General Motors Master Cylinder on it!

Well, there ya go. You found out just how important "original" paperwork is! The original car can be changed but the original paperwork can't. Without it you don't know everything your car is supposed to be and with it you have the blueprint to change a "changed" car back to original. When I bought my Black '69 Road Runner it came with the original window sticker, two broadcast sheets and original dealership paperwork. With all of that I knew what the car was supposed be and any reproduction parts, incorrect parts, etc was secondary. All of those things could be changed where as the original paperwork can not...

Thanks,
Eric
email eric@musclemopars.com
715-426-HEMI (Shop)
612-669-CARS (Cell and Texts)

Go to my Moparts "Profile" to see my web site