Since you have decided to be so upfront and forthright Barry, I too have no problem with telling it like it is. YOU are one of those individuals who have made yourself a self proclaimed, self serving Mopar policeman. You have absolutely no jurisdiction or oversight over ANYTHING that you claim to stand for. Just to refresh your memory Barry, YOU have come to ME to stop the improprieties that threaten your "Truth, Justice and the Chrysler Way". NONE of the people who have authority over vehicle theft and fraud have ANY knowledge of who you are! Ivan Blackman, Cliff Cohen, Kathy Nagorny, Rick Karbowski, Charles Lazania, Dennis Mondrauch, just to name a few.....NONE of them have any knowledge of who you are or what you THINK you govern. So by all means continue to play the big shot on here on Moparts but know that there are some who know the truth! Don't worry about any "contacts" that you think I might "lose". After reading your post about your trials and hardships, one would think that YOU need to worry about your own affairs. Quite honestly, I am surprised that a person of your self proclaimed importance hasn't conquered all of your adversities! Take care Barry!