Quote:

This post has gone from bad to worse!

No Paul, it has NOT gone from bad to worse. It is about time that someone stood up to the moronic rhetoric that has plagued us for quite some time. I have listened to this nonsense for YEARS but no one has been willing to take the bull by the horns and stand up for what is right! Did you read the earlier post where a Gentleman was told his all original survivor car was basically worthless (and only good for a parts car) because it didn't have the fender tag or a Build-sheet?!? If you give certain people perceived authority they will take it. I am NOT trying to change anyone's feelings about how they should perceive the value of a Broadcast Sheet. I would only hope that fellow hobbyist will STOP looking down their noses at those members who don't have a Hemi this or that with a Build-sheet or a 440 Six Pack with a build-sheet or a Superbird with a Build-sheet, etc.... I personal find my Slant Six Valiant a more desirable car than my Hemicuda or Challenger R/T. People's cars are valuable for WHAT THEY ARE not because "someone" subjectively dictates their importance based on a piece of paper shoved in a seat!

PS...when are you coming up?