Quote:

Hi Dave, Are you really considering reproducing broadcast sheets? Since you just announced it, I imagine that you haven't gotten very far with product development on this project yet...

Hi Tav,
To the dismay and ill feelings of others here, I already HAVE made them! I have more than six variations and styles that perfectly represent the different assembly plants. Seven years ago "GG" made a comment in MCG that he could spot ANY reproduction that was made. That sounded like a challenge to me so I spent the next two years (off an on) reproducing the most accurate Build sheets ever made. I knew that these HAD to be perfect so every little detail, printing mistake and nuance was accurately reproduced. It then took over a year to correctly reproduce the fonts with varying degrees of shading and print inconsistencies. The actual sheets were printed (out of state) on the correct Heidelberg printing machines that were originally used to do these. I didn't just print one type or style! I knew that there were different variations with regards to the perforation cuts and collated edges. I had six different variations done covering 1969 thru 1970. The cost was a little over $22K to do all of this. The final test was when I had an anonymous person approach GG with my work and he "verified" it with no questions whatsoever! If he is reading this, then this will be his first awareness of it. For the record....No I do not sell them and will not sell them. They have already been submitted to Chrysler AND APPROVED but Dave Stuart thought it would not be a good idea to ever sell them. I respect Dave more than anyone else in this Hobby and have followed his advice. Anyone care to see them? How about a side by side comparison? This would allow Rinodart to see if he could actually pick out his favorite "wiping" utensils!