Quote:

This is all PURE ENTERTAINMENT!

MASTER Steve! Thank you for your correct assessment of how things are! I have been trying to (basically) express the same thing in my posts but for whatever reason, my comments are viewed as rude and threatening. I am pleased that you are able to make statements like this without being criticized or attacked. The only "real" importance to ANYTHING is maintained by the individual and how they feel about something. There are no absolute "rights" or "wrongs".

I visit this site and share factual documentation, untouched pictorial proof, corporate testimonials, factory photos, etc.... and you would think that I have committed a crime! Others are "Thanked" for similar efforts while I am constantly chastised! I have received DOZENS of phone calls and emails from people on this board telling me how "correct" I am and to keep on pushing past all of the "garbage". Nobody is aware of this because it is all done behind the scenes. If more folks had the courage to express their true feelings publicly (instead of through private messages) these topics might be better represented. I know why my comments are always being attacked and downgraded however. I was NEVER suppose to come on the scene and challenge the "establishments" or what they have preached for all of these years. The truth is that they are not really angry with me! They are angry with THEMSELVES for not taking take the time to do things right, therefore exposing THEIR OWN shortcomings! It is always easier to blame and attack someone else than it is to take personal responsibility.
Anyway, thanks for having the courage to come here and express your thoughts Steve!