Quote:

I understood the context of your post completely......So you DID care that it had paperwork and expected a car that was correct and documented by the paperwork.

I find your selective perception quite amusing. If you HAD paid attention you would have realized that my comments referenced 2002 and not present day. NOW, I choose to think for myself rather than listen to a group of self serving opportunists. (You do understand the meaning of the word "NOW" don't you Eric?) Being "bitten" by the ordeal only helped to expedite my change of heart. And Eric....that $200K was the best "taken" that ever happened to me. Once again had you paid attention, THAT ordeal was the catalyst that catapulted my company to be where it is today! Looking back, I wish I could find TEN more "taken" scenarios exactly like that one. Sorry if you find that disappointing!

Guys like you can moan and groan all you like. The bottom line is that I took the time to do things right and followed the proper channels to become licensed. I manufacture and legally represent all of the products I sell under the Chrysler Brand! They are completely aware of the Broadcast Sheets and were even willing to grant permission to offer them under certain conditions. Who are you to lecture me about what you seem to think I should or shouldn't feel about them?! Until you have controlling interest in Chrysler Eric, I guess you will just have to live with this.