Original window stickers are great but very very very few survived long with a car.
Most were removed and 'trashed' by the dealer before delivery to the customer. I would suggest that far more window stickers found their way to the trash can than Broadcast Sheets.

Just think about it. How many of us have been delivered the original window sticker with any car they have bought? Old or new?

And as far as the dealer invoice, they certainly are far fewer than the original window sticker.

I have owned many cars that had their Broadcast Sheet. I have owned several cars that did not have their sheet when I bought them but ended up with their original sheet at some point.

I have owned less than 10 cars that had their original wind sticker and less than 6 that had a factory invoice.

I agree they are great but the chances of having them make them a little icing on the cake. No more.

I do not need a sheet to be present to buy a car but there are many, many buyers out there that keep on looking if there is no sheet.

I can also see the point that there have been cars built from a sheet or fender tag. I would not promote these activities and have been vocal on this issue many times.

There are many variables to consider when purchasing a car and while documentation is important it is down the list a little for me. I look at documentation as a bonus.

AS far as creating any documantation for a car I do not understand the logic.
Is there some inadequacy an owner feels if their's is missing?

Or is the a need to alter the past?

'.. it was long ago and it was far away, and it was so much better than it is today..'
Jim Steinman