Quote:

Without the original build sheet many options on a car cannot be documented. You cannot know exactly what the car came from the factory with.
Simple as that.
Now continue the

Don't know how accurate that is but I would think that an original Monroney Label/"Window Sticker" holds more value and accuracy as to what was ORDERED and what options the vehicle had when it left the factory (doesn't include dealer installed items). And a Monroney Label/window sticker was REQUIRED BY FEDERAL LAW (since the late '50's http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monroney_Label ) so this should be way more of an by the Mopar community when it comes to REPRODUCTION documentation. There always seems to be about reproduction fender tags or reproduction broadcast sheets but nobody even gives a hoot about reproduction Window Stickers and we see them all of the time and you can have them made anyway you want with any dealer you want on it in most cases....and cheap too in comparison to the other "documentation". If you made a fake...I mean REPRODUCTION Window Sticker then or now or if the dealer even removed it from the window of the vehicle you would be violating FEDERAL law, show me where that is the case with a broadcast sheet or fender tag..............carry on

MikeR