Thanks for your support Craig! One thing I have to say is that YOU guys are the ones that allow us to do what we do. We are servants to everyone that makes up our Hobby! There are certainly no insignificant vehicles. The people and the relationships built along the way are what makes this all worth while.

I wanted to say that Scott and I actually stand shoulder to shoulder! You couldn't ask for a more sincere or intelligent advocate when it comes to these cars. I also want to say that Mike (A12) REALLY hit home in his last post. He is 1000% correct with his statement about Window Stickers. Many people do not know that ECS has a separate division that is the support and backbone of our company. Just recently we were approached by a new Electric Automobile Manufacturer to produce (not reproduce) every label for their new cars including the Monroney Sticker. Our company works with State Legislators, the NICB, Chief Investigators for the Auto Manufacturers as well as their Corporate Attorneys. (It took us over a year to have our reproduction Window Stickers approved by Chrysler.) ECS was also given approval to manufacture reproduction Broadcast Sheets (with certain restrictions) but refused the opportunity due to the negative fallout that might result. The point I am trying to make here is that certain aspects of our thought process has become backwards due to some unwritten rule that is accepted throughout the industry. Like Mike said in his post, the Monroney label is MUCH more important than the Build-sheet and is held to strict Federal Government regulations and guidelines. Why isn't there the same sentiment and "taboo" over those items? As a matter of fact, some who have posted in this thread about the Broadcast Sheets (being sacred and off limits) have purchased Monroney Stickers from ECS! Isn't THAT actually a character contradiction in ethics and concept logic?