Quote:

Well what are the rules anyone know and who will decided what the rules are or will be in the future.

I'd like to offer a suggestion.
A FAKE part/document is one that is not original, but is being passed off as original.
A REPRODUCTION part/document is one that is not original, but is NOT being passed off as original.
I suggest ALL reproduction parts/documents be clearly marked as such in an inconspicuous location. On parts, it should be in a place that isn't overly visible when installed, like how Dales Cuda Shop puts DCS on the backside of their door handles. On documents, it could be smack in the middle of the back side of the document. Maybe in big letters "REPRODUCTION".

Parts/documents coming from Chrysler, or approved/commissioned/licensed by Chrysler should not be required to say reproduction. They are essentially extra copies/reissues/replacements. Still, there will always be differences between assembly line parts/documents and replacements for those in the know.

There will also always be dishonest people turning reproductions into fakes. We should all be aware of this, but at the same time, we can't stop making reproductions just because there are dishonest people in the world.

Broadcast sheets/window stickers/fender tags allow people who want to learn more about how these cars were originally equipped, to do so. They are a major tool in learning about what options were originally available on what makes & models from the factory. Fake broadcast sheets are a horrible thing. They hinder the learning ability of those in the hobby. Imagine someone printing math books that said 2+3=6 and passing them out to schools. It should have been 2x3=6. Close, but a little change can make a big difference. That said, I don't have a problem with reproduction anything as long as it's clearly labeled somewhere.

Tav