Quote:

I have also tried an ACC in my 74 4speed charger and probably fit worse than the trim parts. I have to give credit where it is due this carpet really fits and I mean the contours of the floor pan with PLENTY of material for trimming.

340cpe,
You probably are referring to the old product offered by ACC. Unless MPS has suddenly become a carpet manufacturer, I would be willing to bet that the product you received is actually being manufactured by ACC. I have read comments from individuals who claimed our glass didn't fit and in the very next sentence state that the glass they received from JRD was a perfect fit. That was quite comical in the fact that our glass products are custom fabricated by JRD for our particular applications! You would be surprised how many times I see people contradict their own testimonials by not realizing that they are comparing the same products!! The carpet and glass are the only items that we do NOT manufacture in house. 98% of our offerings are made at our facility to ensure quality control, otherwise we would end up selling the same products that twenty other distributors are advertising. Price (rather than quality) suddenly becomes the primary selling point. In the end it is the consumer that ends up on the short side of the equation. As you conveyed in your last statement however, customer satisfaction and quality is the bottom line objective!