I was not referring to the boxing of the carpets but the fact that you bought a new charger and that even it wasn't perfect from the factory. Right now the carpet out of the Superbird I referred to earlier is at the molders, and even it looks like a drunk fitted and installed the carpet. And in reference to the guy with the Cuda in the magazine we all remember the firestorm about the under restored Cuda (Lime Green) and the over restored Cuda (Black). I have been priveleged to have had a individual that was into Mopars before they were popular, and had to disect cars to salvage parts before the word reproduction ever came along, and from that I have had the unfortunate luxury to see alot of original cars and the carpets in them, and believe you me they were not going for fit and finish points at a car show back then. So with that said like I said in an earlier post there are going to be some people who are not going to like the carpets for one reason or another and that is okay. I forgot to answer one of the questions yesterday, right now we are at least offering to send the carpet at the very least folded in half but we ar looking into send ing them flat in a box, the shiipping is going to be higher but we are trying to accomodate all of you that want it shipped that way, so we are making some progress in at least getting it shipped the way alot of people want it shipped.