The only E body Mopars I've ever owned were '70 & '71 E Bodys, a total of 7, six of them had there rear seats out and among other things - their carpets examined for condition and during exam, all six had brass grommets in rear on both sides, I took this to mean ALL Ebody carpets had them and never gave a second thought. All that really meant was there were over 100,000 other EBodys I never got to put my grubby paws on.

ECS has opened my eyes at least to the FACT that not ALL had them in 70-74. He is apparently finding quite a few of these carpets without grommets, so we'd better accept it. If these new carpets are that much better & hot sellers, maybe the other manufacturers will take notice, and retool their carpets to compete, and even go one farther and install the repro grommets as a way to offer even better details. I don't remember the company name or tv show, but one carpet company has an actual EBody floor pan that they use to mold the contours of their carpets for 'exact' fit. So any fitting issues in the past and present are quite inexcusable.

I'll be ordering mine from ECS in August 'cause I aint getting another rolled up unit that takes days to lay flat to come back to any kind of decent form and color fades away to purple spectrum in short time. I do assume that it will come with the special Hi-Beam grommet.

If there are any issues, ECS has a reputation you can hardly deny for being a stand up guy, - so why worry?
--------------------------------------------------
Why worry? Either you are well or you are sick. If you are well, you have nothing to worry about. If you are sick, you have two things to worry about. Either you will get better or you will die. If you get better, you have nothing to worry about. If you die, you have two things to worry about. Either you will go to Heaven or you will go to Hell. If you go to Heaven...you have nothing to worry about. If you go to Hell, you will be so busy shaking hands with your friends...you won't have time to worry.