ACS Dorsett was bought by ACC and are the folks responsible for the proper fit and correct construction of the carpet. ACS does not sell to the public. This is where just about every set of carpeting comes from. I have worked with the other firms mentioned here in an attempt to have factory "like" carpeting manufactured. We have stopped ordering carpet at this time because we are moving to a newly built/larger facility at the end of December. We are reducing our larger inventory items in an effort to make the move easier. Every set of carpet is stocked and packaged in a double corrugated box that measures 74" X 34" X 12". After we are established in the new location we will start ordering a new supply, contingent on the demand. I do not believe that ANY other carpet distributor offers the "shipped flat" carpet that we do. The others roll and smash the factory contours out of the carpet by compressing and forcing it into small boxes. I hope this clears up some of the information regarding our carpeting line. Thanks!!

Dave Walden
ECS Automotive Concepts LLC