Quote:

Dave, (since we are on a first name basis now), I guess I'm the only guy in the world that is restoring a early B-Body mopar. I seem to notice plenty of guys building 1962-1965 B-Body Max Wedge and Hemi cars lately, who are all installing carpet kits. I also think Chrysler built a few cars prior to 1968.

Jeff,
That is the second time that you have implied that we must be denying or concealing information regarding carpet inquiries for "early" B Body restorations. I can assure you that there is no conspiracy towards you or any other persons who are restoring an "earlier" Chrysler vehicle. I believe the main reason we do not receive product requests for pre-1968 Chrysler vehicles is due to the fact most people pay attention to the production years that we CLEARLY advertise concerning the parts we sell. It would be great if we could offer every single product for every single car ever manufactured but that is not the case. No matter which corner of the room we stand in there is always someone to tell us that we are in the wrong corner. We had to start somewhere Jeff and we expand our product lines according to market demand. It is as simple as that! Again, I apologize for any inconvenience that our shallow product line(?) may have caused you.