Hi Joe,
We have that carpet in stock and the total cost including shipping is $379. In an earlier post Jeff thought it was "interesting" that we had not received a request for 1964 Savoy carpeting prior to his inquiry. I checked with our other employees and they too had never received a request for that style of carpeting. For the record, Jon Dodds (one of our employees) has stated that there have been a few requests that we were not able to accommodate.

I want to take just a moment to explain why it is difficult for us to offer such a diverse/deep selection of products. Many companies specialize in only a handful of items. They are usually resellers or middlemen for the products that they sell. ECS not only caters to the Mopar Market but also supplies the Ford and General Motors enthusiast with the same type of parts! Our products are VERY specialized when it comes to exacting detail and factory correctness. We manufacture about 98% of everything that we sell. ECS is a manufacturing company as well as a wholesaler, distributor and retailer. While most companies are able to concentrate on just one line of products, we do our best to offer a wide variety of factory correct reproduction parts to the restoration industry! It would almost be impossible to have the product depth within our lines that some expect us to carry.

Today, we had a gentleman call us asking about decals for a 1965 Buick Wildcat. I reluctantly told him that we didn't manufacture products for that particular GM model vehicle! While we do our best to help everyone, I am sure that there are some who are disappointed that we cannot supply their specific needs. I hope I don't read (in another forum) that we don't care about our GM customers because we had to apologize for not stocking an Air Cleaner decal for a 1965 Buick!