Since the B Body carpets are the same for a few years, ACC will not cut any areas to make those "year" specific. Shipping costs depends on ZIP code but we are probably going to do a blanket (complete) cost that will be good for any city in the U.S. Since carpet is not our main product line, we will not be set up at any shows to distribute it. I am not sure if ACC will be able to bring this product to shows unless it is pre boxed in the small containers. It might be very difficult to keep the sets together if they do not already have them boxed. (Not to mention the additional space to be able to ship it in a flat/stacked manner.) On a separate note, I have spent the past two days trying to reference the "grommet" scenario. I am veering toward the opinion that not every car had this feature due to different suppliers of the carpet. I have found a few cars that did not have the clips in place to hold the carpet/grommets. My original Challenger was not even drilled to have the clip screwed into place. One car I found simply had a slot in the carpet (no grommet) that allowed it to be slipped over the unique clip. I will post all the photos of all the samples I documented after I get them downloaded. Hopefully this will shed some light on this subject! Thanks.